Well, here it is...flaws and all. It is a 10 footer I was so nervous to wash it last night, I told my husband and son that I had to take a picture before it fell apart in the washing machine Too many hours spent on this one to not have a record of the finished product. But it did not fall apart, though some of my applique lifted a bit. Also, for the record, those light blue wash-away markers do not always wash away
I used wool batting for the first time and other than the mess of little white fibers that kept creeping up and over onto the top of my quilt, I really liked it. The little fibers did not come through the fabric like polyester batting can, but just shifted/transferred from the outside edges...think of a furry cat brushing against your quilt top. I kept a lint brush right at the sewing machine, and would brush each section right before quilting. The loft and softness made it worth the extra step.
I used the Red Hot Piping tool for the piping and binding.
I will try to post the washed version tomorrow.
I finished this just in time for our local quilt show which is this weekend!!!