Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stash and other stuff

Super Member fleurdelisquilts.com's Avatar
    Here are a few pictures of my studio. I've been collecting clear jars to display vintage button and lace from my mom. I've found several kinds of candles with lids that make great collection jars when cleaned up. The old trunk is from my dad. I store completed Etsy items in it. The stash is a mess. I hope to have it cleaned up (again) one day--all that folding is the problem! Actually the stacks are too heavy: pulling out something from the middle or bottom messes up the whole stack. I need cubbies but hate to tell my DH since this is what I said I wanted when he was building. Enjoy!

Fabric and leather trunk
    Name:  Attachment-165429.jpe
Views: 16
Size:  44.7 KB

Vintage finds from mom's sewing room
    Name:  Attachment-165430.jpe
Views: 15
Size:  58.4 KB

Uggh!
    Name:  Attachment-165431.jpe
Views: 17
Size:  84.1 KB

I know what you mean about realizing you weren't sure what you wanted when you asked, I too hate to ask for redos! if you show him the problem maybe he can make you some dividers without too much trouble, those are some nice shelves.

Love your jars.....the trunk is way cool. And wow quite the stash. You have a lot of red....when I look at mine I see a lot of blue....I have hardly any red

Just enjoy it all anyway you can !!! little by little , step by step we find things to do differently, so I say just enjoy it all along the way !

Super Member fleurdelisquilts.com's Avatar
    I actually have more blue than red, but it doesn't show in the picture cause they're in the corner. I tried making a couple of blue and white quilts, but it didn't seem to make a bit of difference in the pile!

nice room

I have seen that much fabric before.....so many colors to choose from.....and alot to choose from. :)

Love your jars and that trunk. I also LOVE your stash. Keep going and enjoying.

That trunk is truly a treasure, reminds me of one my grandmother had that was ancient. I love your fabric stash. Can't wait to have a devoted area for mine, although much smaller than yours for now. Happy Quilting!

Explosive blessings, abundance and inspiration to you all!
    - The Creative Seamstress

My shelving is similar and I thought I wanted cubies and they do work but I found that a few dividers from pine boards slipped in nicely and were adjustable - you might work on that wish as it is not had to cut/paint and much more versatile. Now I can stack fat quarters as well and it is fun to see the rainbow array!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast