Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Storm at Sea Block

Quote Originally Posted by SittingPretty View Post
    I really like this pattern. I've heard it's a hard to piece block. Did you have much trouble? I do want to make one someday.
    I did not really have much trouble piecing this block. I am using a book, More Quilts from The Quiltmaker's Gift, by Joanne Larson Line. I just followed the instructions, and I thought it was fairly easy. Hardest part is getting the points to come out right, and not all of mine are perfect. I don't do perfect quilts.
    Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and annoys the pig.

This is a favorite block of mine. Yours turned out really well and I am looking forward to seeing the finished top. Great job!
    Sheila N.

When Thomas Edison invented the light bulb, he tried over 2000 experiments before he got it to work. A young reporter asked him how it felt to fail so many times. He said, "I never failed once. I invented the light bulb. It just happened to be a 2000 step process."

i made 1 an i love it

I'm trying a storm at sea, love your colors, not crazy about mine, maybe i need more contrast..
    keep on!
    katz

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5