Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Stunning Quilts

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzinBumble View Post
    Wow! Gorgeous! The closer I look, the more I can't figure out how in the world you pieced this. So complex and you did it so perfectly! Can you tell us how long it too to make?
    ................. sometimes one just has to buy the pattern!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just LOVE the quilt done by 'fireworkslover' - wow, the detail is fantastic. What a quilt!

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
    ................. sometimes one just has to buy the pattern!
    Indeed QuiltE! I googled and found the pattern right away - was just trying to determine if it was something
    I could even attempt!
    After seeing a lot more examples Bergereink, I love the way you chose to use your colors best off all!
    Lara B.
    ... My husband lets me buy all the fabric I can hide.

http://www.buzzinbumble.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ube quilting View Post
    it is so hard to chose. I never thought i made stunning quilts so i have to look at them with a different eye. Here is what I came up with.

I wanted to chose one that is unusual and a bit of a challenge. I had to go with my favorite too.i have to edit the pic into the post cause of who knows what! here goes.

I am still working on figuring out how to quilt this one. It is one of my favorite patterns.

Any quilting suggestions and ideas would be greatly accepted!

Very easy yet has a complicated appearance. It is all cut from one pieced block. The pattern is called Casa Maya. And I love it. My next one will be in poppy colors!
    peace

Attachment 386834

THAT IS BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE THE COMPLEXITY OF IT BUT AN EASY PATTERN! Bevster

Quote Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 View Post
    Ube, I love that quilt top. It is beautiful and so interesting.
    I also love your quilt! I think it would look great in blues and browns. Do you know who the pattern is by?

Blog Entries
    Wow...I can see why its your favorite....its beautiful!
    Quote Originally Posted by ube quilting View Post
    it is so hard to chose. I never thought i made stunning quilts so i have to look at them with a different eye. Here is what I came up with.

I wanted to chose one that is unusual and a bit of a challenge. I had to go with my favorite too.i have to edit the pic into the post cause of who knows what! here goes.

I am still working on figuring out how to quilt this one. It is one of my favorite patterns.

Any quilting suggestions and ideas would be greatly accepted!

Very easy yet has a complicated appearance. It is all cut from one pieced block. The pattern is called Casa Maya. And I love it. My next one will be in poppy colors!
    peace

Attachment 386834

Justme, very pretty quilt. Love the colors. Where did you find the pattern? Was it very hard to make? Everyones quilts are great. I am a new quilter. Hope one day I can be that good.

Great thread!!!!!! Very inspiring!!!!

This one got a lot of 'ooohhhs' and 'aaahhhhs' when I showed it at guild. It is definitely hard to overlook!

It's made from 2 batik jelly rolls and a navy/purple blender for sashing. Except for sashing, it's all made via strip piecing, and only uses rectangles and 4 patches. Easy to make. The difficulty was keeping the various blocks organized for sewing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0082 (1024x768).jpg 
Views:	808 
Size:	711.1 KB 
ID:	388107

Quote Originally Posted by lynnefaye View Post
    All these gorgeous quilts! Justme, yours is the one that is calling to me. We are getting ready to update our bedroom in teal/aqua and this is the perfect quilt for our bedspread. Is there a pattern available that you could share the name of and where you found it? Beautiful work and color choices.

Lynne in Overland Park, KS
    Quote Originally Posted by DeborahH View Post
    Justme, very pretty quilt. Love the colors. Where did you find the pattern? Was it very hard to make? Everyones quilts are great. I am a new quilter. Hope one day I can be that good.
    The name of the quilt pattern is "Jewel of the Night" by Roxanne Carter. It is out of The Quilter Magazine.. March 2008.

Thank you for your kind words. Love this post, there are sooo many beautiful quilts here... so much eye candy!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass......It's learning how to dance in the rain!

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21 22 ... LastLast