Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunflower wallhanging

Quote Originally Posted by Loretta
    How cute is this? It turned out lovely! especially the birds! Your laundry room must be a nice one!
    The laundryroom was part of the living area makeover we did this winter. We skimmed a little off the kitchen (about 2 feet) so we could enlarge the laundry room and put in pantry cupboards for extra storage. It is bright and cheery has a door going out to the back patio where I hope to have a clothesline later this summer. I can't believe how much I enjoy doing the laundry now! LOL

I love your sunflower wallhanging! And you shelf is great too!

I ABSOLUTELY love it! I have the pattern, material ( I looked high and low for what I wanted), and buttons for this project. I plan to work on it this summer. Since I have only been quilting for a little over a year I wanted to wait until I was better because I really want this to turn out well! If it is just half as good as yours I will be proud :!: :) Birdhouses are my other "thing" I painted a wall mural in my kitchen of birdhouses. Maybe I can remember to take a pic and post!

Banned
    ooooooooooooooo pretty

Blog Entries
    How cheery is that? No wonder you like doing the laundry! I bet the wallhanging makes you smile every time you look at it. So, any ideas for the autumn wallhanging?

ranger ( geri)

I losve this pattern, I have the magazine and am trying to decide if I want to make this and the table runner or a crochet table cloth for my niece who is getting married in Nov.
    Muriel

Blog Entries
    Mamagus, I really meant 'winter', not ' autumn'. I've been looking for ideas for a winter wallhanging,as all my 'must-do' projects SHOULD be finished by October.

ranger (geri)

k3n
    Blog Entries
    mamagus - I love that! And the prairie point rooves with the buttons are a wonderful touch!

Quote Originally Posted by ranger
    Mamagus, I really meant 'winter', not ' autumn'. I've been looking for ideas for a winter wallhanging,as all my 'must-do' projects SHOULD be finished by October.

ranger (geri)
    I have LOADS of Christmas wallhangings so I expect the winter one will be snowmen. Not sure of the design yet!

Love your quilt and quilt shelf. That bit of sunshine is bound to make laundry a lot more fun!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast