Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: WEDDING QUILT

  1. #1
    Super Member CoventryUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Coventry UK
    Posts
    2,874
    This is for a special friends son and bride who get married next Saturday! It is King size and was Long arm quilted by a friend.Pattern is Daisy Chain from Jelly Roll book by Pam and Nicky Lintott. It took 2 Jelly rolls and toning yardage.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  2. #2
    Super Member katier825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,484
    Blog Entries
    3
    Very nice! I've got that book and would like to do that pattern also someday.

  3. #3
    Senior Member darlin121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Smiths Station,Alabama
    Posts
    853
    Its lovely. Great label too!

  4. #4
    Izy
    Izy is offline
    Super Member Izy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Halifax, W. Yorks, U.K.
    Posts
    5,928
    Hilary, that is a beautiful quilt, the colours are so warm, long may they be wrapped up in love with your quilt to keep them warm x

    Your labels are wonderful too, did you do them on your machine? :thumbup:

  5. #5
    Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Casper WY
    Posts
    2,022
    VERY pretty! They are lucky to have someone like you to make that for them!

  6. #6
    Super Member CoventryUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Coventry UK
    Posts
    2,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Hilary, that is a beautiful quilt, the colours are so warm, long may they be wrapped up in love with your quilt to keep them warm x

    Your labels are wonderful too, did you do them on your machine? :thumbup:
    The wording yes! The large label was embroidered by hand!!!

  7. #7
    Izy
    Izy is offline
    Super Member Izy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Halifax, W. Yorks, U.K.
    Posts
    5,928
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Hilary, that is a beautiful quilt, the colours are so warm, long may they be wrapped up in love with your quilt to keep them warm x

    Your labels are wonderful too, did you do them on your machine? :thumbup:
    The wording yes! The large label was embroidered by hand!!!
    Well I never, I thought you had done it on your machine!! MUCH better than my attempt LOL!

    When do you hand it over? You must get some piccies of the happy couple with it

    :thumbup:

  8. #8
    Power Poster Mariposa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SE Washington
    Posts
    19,174
    What a lovely gift! :)

  9. #9
    Super Member CoventryUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Coventry UK
    Posts
    2,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Hilary, that is a beautiful quilt, the colours are so warm, long may they be wrapped up in love with your quilt to keep them warm x

    Your labels are wonderful too, did you do them on your machine? :thumbup:
    The wording yes! The large label was embroidered by hand!!!
    Well I never, I thought you had done it on your machine!! MUCH better than my attempt LOL!

    When do you hand it over? You must get some piccies of the happy couple with it

    :thumbup:
    Next Saturday 19th in Plymouth! Nice weekend away!!
    :thumbup:

  10. #10
    Super Member CoventryUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Coventry UK
    Posts
    2,874
    Quote Originally Posted by katier825
    Very nice! I've got that book and would like to do that pattern also someday.
    It goes together really quickly! The Jelly rolls make it easy!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.