Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: wedding ring class photos

Well after a 3 hour class....and still counting....and a super long phone visit...I'm finally back to my class project....so far I've got 2 of the 4 melon units together, how is everyone else doing? I had to haul my "junk" out to the family room to be close to the computer....so just couldn't resist a photo of the mess as well...guess I'lll have to clean up & re-mess again next Sunday.

Attached Images Attached Images    

Oooohhhhh, that bottom picture makes me wish I could come play in your sewing room! What is it about us quilters? We simply much run our fingers over any yummy fabric we see! :lol:

Your two melons are beautiful. You're making me regret I was unable to make the class.
    ~Tiffany

Looks like you got the pattern down pat!!!! Great Job!

I've got 4 more sheets of paper printed out.....next Sunday, Feb 2 hopefully we get to put the rest of it together. Just now got all the fabric & machine back into the sewing room :roll:

I haven't sewn my melon pieces to the strips yet, but I thought I would post the layout. I got a little frustrated due to my lack of prep before class.

My daughter asked me to sew these around a pillow case for her. That sounds like a good plan to me!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

oh ladies those look great, i was at the class then my power gave out for four hours. So i missed it, i'm going to try and do it on my own. And hopefully will look as great as yours does.

NICE!!!!

Blog Entries
    those are some tasty melons. yummmm yummm!!! :P

i can feel your "pain" thimblebug. until about a month ago, my computer and sewing setup were at opposite ends of the house. i had neither a proper bedroom nor a proper dining room. it's all in the dining room now. looks awful, but i just can't bear (bare?) the thought of dividing it up again. i'm not sure who would cry more - the computer, the sewing machine, or me. :lol:

Blog Entries
    I love the melon colors--and that is the cutest snowman!! :D Okay--what happens to these yummy melons once they're together? Appliquéd to a back? I love the picture of you working away--seems you've not a care in the world except for quilting!

Those look good nice and smooth. Anyone going to make a whole quilt :D :D :?:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast