I just finished this quilt after three long months of hand quilting. The Pattern is God's Eye from the Constantine site. It went together easy enough, but I didn't like the way the background fabric looked after it was together so I thought, I'll just quilt lines across it and I did 1/4 lines. Midway, I realized I had put a couple pieces in wrong so I had to take them out in the middle of the quilt and replace it. Not fun. It turned out OK, not my favorite color choice but it was a request from the person I made it for. I should have done some feathers or something because the lines were so boring to do. But it is done!!! Amen!