This is one of the quilts I have been working on this winter. The wheels are all sewed together, but now I am working on the embellishments and attaching the wheels to the squares.
The centers are silk flowers that are taken apart. I put Fray Check on them and sewed them down with a straight stitch. I put rick rack around the edge of the wheels. I managed to find 16 different colors in both the daisies and the rick rack, in different sizes. So this quilt is going to be a RIOT of color. It took a while to find all those colors, which of course, was half the fun.
I have been lazy about working on it the past few weeks. I have to redo the one with the black flower in the middle because I somehow moved it while I was sewing it, so it's not centered.
Anyway, it's nice and springy, and I thought if I showed pictures, I might be inspired to finish it!