The material is all scraps of floral material that I cut into strips. The binding is all "pieces" I had left that wouldn't fit anything bigger than a baby doll blanket and the batting were all the pieces left over from other projects.
This is a complete and total use of scraps! Not very square - not sure what happened after I put it together.
Its 50 x 48 in size....and yes my carpet still looks dirty (although since I sewed all day it probably is as dirty as it looks). I had fun doing this one - even though its not some great pattern or design - because I had to scrounge for the "parts" to get it finished!