Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Mission: Organization (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/)
-   -   I am going to get off of this computer and clean my studio floor (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/i-am-going-get-off-computer-clean-my-studio-floor-t171697.html)

Grandma58 12-11-2011 09:49 AM

I am going to get off of this computer and clean my studio floor

2 Attachment(s)
I am going to get all the fabric off the floor before I go to bed tonight I swear. I did get the fabric out of the kitchen, except those 2 boxes I brought in from the garage. If any one lives close by send me a pm I will be getting rid of some of this.

crafty pat 12-11-2011 10:38 AM

Good luck. I need to start cleaning out a lot of mine that I know I will never use. But it is so hard to do.

Tartan 12-11-2011 11:36 AM

Good luck with your clean-up. Having company for the holidays is always a good motivation for me.

Peggy Jeanne 12-11-2011 12:44 PM

I am finishing a few Christmas projects and then I am getting started on my room. No telling what I'll find. Good luck!

DonnaB 12-11-2011 01:40 PM

That looks like a hard tasks, let me send the truck/trailer to help you.

Grandma58 12-11-2011 04:42 PM

Dang if you were closer I'd invite you over to take some home.

Originally Posted by DonnaB (Post 4772566)
That looks like a hard tasks, let me send the truck/trailer to help you.

amyjo 12-11-2011 07:44 PM

where abouts in MT do you live? I live ne of Stanley. You sure do have a lot of fabric. I have mine in totes until dd gets home to help redo on the boards. I find that I have more room when I do this. I just use the cardboard from Joanns as they just have to take it out to the dumpster anyway. saves them a trip and if the fabric comes folded on it it should still be good to put it back on it to store. We don't know how long it has been on the cardboard til it gets to the store anyway.

broomstix 12-11-2011 10:13 PM

Is Montana near Wisconsin?? LOL
I hear you there , just moved last year still getting things out of the garage so husband can set his things up .

barefoot quilter 12-12-2011 11:01 AM

good luck im in the same boat here gota get cleaning too....

Grandma58 12-12-2011 12:02 PM

I am in Helena. Keep in mind this is not cotton quilting fabric. It is good for all kinds of other things though and I use it for art quilts, but if the pieces are too big I get bored with it. I have too much and need to purge once in awhile.

Originally Posted by amyjo (Post 4773772)
where abouts in MT do you live? I live ne of Stanley. You sure do have a lot of fabric. I have mine in totes until dd gets home to help redo on the boards. I find that I have more room when I do this. I just use the cardboard from Joanns as they just have to take it out to the dumpster anyway. saves them a trip and if the fabric comes folded on it it should still be good to put it back on it to store. We don't know how long it has been on the cardboard til it gets to the store anyway.