Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Fat Quarter Swap - My Favorite Color Is. . . (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-fat-quarter-swap-my-favorite-color-t273643.html)

jclinganrey 12-23-2015 11:10 AM

January Fat Quarter Swap - My Favorite Color Is. . .

MONTHLY FAT QUARTER SWAP

JANUARY FAT QUARTER SWAP – ‘My Favorite Color is. . . .’

FAT QUARTERS MEASURE 18” x 22”.

Each pair of swap partners is swapping ONE SET OF FIVE FQ’s. You may sign up for more than one swap partner if you like. ((However, you may not necessarily be paired up with more than one)).

Send me a PM to sign up including your board name real name, address and a phone number where I can reach you in case your package is not sent/received. Please PM me when you send and when you have received your FQ's. Tracking ###s are nice but optional. Per board rules if you do not follow the swap rules you risk being banned from future swaps.

PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR SWAP PARTNER WHEN YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR FQ’S.

MAILING DEADLINE IS December 10TH. THIS IS ETCHED IN STONE.

Sign-ups are open until January 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] and names will be posted on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP].

IBQUILTIN 12-25-2015 09:00 AM

Honey, how can we have a mailing deadline in December, when sign ups are open until January?

sewellie 12-26-2015 06:01 PM

I'm in for one swap. PMing Jane now.

AnngelAnne 12-27-2015 07:20 AM

I like this one, lol, I'm in for one.

jclinganrey 12-27-2015 03:27 PM

Here's who we have so far:

AnngelAnne
jclinganrey
queenof2802
sewellie

Ibquiltin - the simple answer to your questions, darling, is that I copy & paste the post each month and clearly missed changing that particular part. Great catch on your part.

Obviously mailing deadline is JANUARY 10TH.

AnngelAnne 12-28-2015 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by jclinganrey (Post 7415194)
Here's who we have so far:

AnngelAnne
jclinganrey
queenof2802
sewellie

Ibquiltin - the simple answer to your questions, darling, is that I copy & paste the post each month and clearly missed changing that particular part. Great catch on your part.

Obviously mailing deadline is JANUARY 10TH.

Its like this.......you get to know how it goes, lol, and just automatically put it in your mind the way it is. We see it, we either know she is having a bad day, she is testing us, or its a whoops, but you know what I mean thing. All in fun.

jclinganrey 12-29-2015 12:22 PM

Yes, AnngelAnne, I was testing to see if everyone was paying attention. LOL

Actually, it was a faux pas on my part. No harm. No foul.

It's all good - - - - -

jclinganrey 12-29-2015 12:24 PM

So far, we have:

AnngelAnne
Bullock2us
jclinganrey
queenof2802
sewellie
tumrub

Keep 'em coming!!!

baronreads 12-31-2015 06:09 AM

I'm in! Trying this again! :thumbup:<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/829ff9ad/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

jclinganrey 01-02-2016 12:55 PM

Here's our update:

AnngelAnne
baronreads
Bullock2us
jclinganrey
queenof2802
sewellie
tumrub