Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Copying portion of thread and correlating image to thread

Copying portion of thread and correlating image to thread

Can someone tell me if it is possible to copy just a portion of a thread on the IPad? I know I can go on my computer and copy and paste into a Word document but I use the IPad more. I am clogging up my memory with saving the whole thread.

Also, I save the image of the quilts I like on the IPad. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to correlate the image to the thread which I also save. Thanks for your help.

Why save the thread to your Ipad? If you subscribe to it on the QB then you can access it any time using settings. I don't know anything about IPads but it seems to me using the QB resources then you aren't clogging up memory on your device.

I save everything in the cloud online. There are many online sites that give you free storage and the cost is cheap for extra. I can access my pictures or files from any device connected to internet. I would never have my files and pictures not saved online in case my computer crashed. Flash drives and dvds get corrupt over time. Some of my flash drives are only a few years old and already have read failure.
    I love my life!