Daily Digest

Old 02-23-2016, 03:32 AM

Unhappy Daily Digest

I can't scroll down on Daily Digest.
Old 03-06-2016, 08:51 PM

Angry

Originally Posted by jackiemc View Post
I can't scroll down on Daily Digest.
Don't feel bad; I can't even get it and Patrice seems to feel that it is "the least important" part of the board. Perhaps to her and any others who have nothing better to do than read every entry...Most of us have limited time and like it. If she felt it was more important then perhaps she would intervene with whomever is the person (s) who makes
it so impossible to get to. Let her know what you want...that IS what she is there for, to keep the board clean and appealing to the "customers" (board members).
Old 03-07-2016, 06:11 AM
Power Poster

Please remember that the Daily Digest is produced from a third party and that Patrica has no way of telling them what to do. You can easily see the most recent trending posts by clicking on the tab "What's New?". It is what I do every morning.
Old 03-07-2016, 08:50 AM

I cannot get anything either, daily digest or pictures. Articles do not come up either. Please do something.
Old 03-07-2016, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by ManiacQuilter2 View Post
Please remember that the Daily Digest is produced from a third party and that Patrica has no way of telling them what to do. You can easily see the most recent trending posts by clicking on the tab "What's New?". It is what I do every morning.
That would be fine if I had nothing better to do. Skimming the Daily Digest is all I have time for so if it doesn't come up, I can't waste my time on the board even though the members are great. Many of the "old time" members have dwindled off in the recent couple years. I presume they had a reason to give up the quilting board as I may have to do. It is a shame that it isn't made more "friendly" to those with limited time.
Old 03-07-2016, 10:42 AM

Lately, I have more newsletters that do not have working links, emails for articles I can't access with bad links, and the "what's new?" area is a major hassle because I have to keep going back and forth to get each page on the same page instead of a new page. I no longer bother to even look if the links do not work correctly. The quilting board used to be my morning habit with my coffee. Not anymore. If the links do not work in the emails, I just skip it. I do remember a time when this was not "business as usual" but I guess they make enough profit from the ads without my contribution. This will be my last complaint because no one is listening.
Old 03-07-2016, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by madamekelly View Post
Lately, I have more newsletters that do not have working links, emails for articles I can't access with bad links, and the "what's new?" area is a major hassle because I have to keep going back and forth to get each page on the same page instead of a new page. I no longer bother to even look if the links do not work correctly. The quilting board used to be my morning habit with my coffee. Not anymore. If the links do not work in the emails, I just skip it. I do remember a time when this was not "business as usual" but I guess they make enough profit from the ads without my contribution. This will be my last complaint because no one is listening.
I totally agree with you dear madamekelly. There is too much hassle for the little bit of information I glean. A shame because I have made several good friends via the "good old days" on this board.
Old 03-07-2016, 01:23 PM

Did you see this in Patrice's explanation?

If you still prefer starting with the sample list of links, go to http://www.quiltingboard.com/resources/daily-digest-4/.
Old 03-07-2016, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by quiltsRfun View Post
Did you see this in Patrice's explanation?

If you still prefer starting with the sample list of links, go to http://www.quiltingboard.com/resources/daily-digest-4/.
No, I didn't see it nor did I see any explanation from Patrice (which should have been in this thread if she wanted the people with problems to see her response). Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I, and undoubtedly others, appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Old 03-07-2016, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by blueheavenfla View Post
No, I didn't see it nor did I see any explanation from Patrice (which should have been in this thread if she wanted the people with problems to see her response). Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I, and undoubtedly others, appreciate your thoughtfulness.
It was in a thread previously posted. This has been discussed many times. I found it by doing a search. Hope it's helpful.