Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
From Don-isewman---A ??? for anyone >

From Don-isewman---A ??? for anyone

From Don-isewman---A ??? for anyone

Old 06-07-2012, 06:10 AM

Default From Don-isewman---A ??? for anyone

I'm hoping I'm posting this correctly. When anyone post pictures, is anyone haveing problems on posting a picture. On the computer in my son's room I use to be able to post pictures. Now when I click on insert images, and click on upload file/picture- a screen pops up saying ---picture 076--upload of file failed. Now on my computer doing all of the steps I mentioned above, you click on upload file, my computer doesnt upload a picture, or anything. Any person, who can help me, I will owe you's/someone a quilt(ha-ha).. Don-isewman
Old 06-07-2012, 06:13 AM
Power Poster

Your picture file size may be too large. Here is a link to Patrice's post about resizing photos:
http://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help...g-t166655.html
Old 06-08-2012, 08:31 AM

You might try Ellen in an e-mail as she helped me to post a picture. Try: sending mzzzquilts a pm

Last edited by sharon b; 06-08-2012 at 08:34 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Power Poster

Sounds like the file is too large
Old 06-11-2012, 07:35 AM

I am having this same problem, and I have printed off Patrice's instructions and followed to a T make that several T's and I still am unable to get pictures to upload and post. My other problems is with posting to different areas of the board. When I post a reply or send a pm or anything like that, I get this dumb stupid error that says my post is too short and needs to be at least 10 characters in length, well sometimes my posts are more than 3 or more lines so tell me how it is too short to post. Maybe after zillions of times trying to get whatever I have written (sometimes I even copy and paste my post so I do not have to rewrite again and again, it will go thru. What is wrong with the site that this kind of thing is happening. I have sent pm's to Patrice on both of these and I am getting so frustrated trying for sometimes 3-4 hrs to get a post to go thru. Someone please tell me what I need to do or moderators please try to get this problem(s) fixed so I (and others) can go back to enjoying this site because I love it here. I want to interact with the members and when I have to work this hard to get something as simple as posting a picture, pm or reply to someone, and I know that sometimes, other members may think that I forgot to reply or that I am ignoring them but the problem lies with the errors I am getting. I am going to copy and paste this in case I cannot get it to post the first time.
Pat