Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Help with posting a picture >

Help with posting a picture

Help with posting a picture

Old 03-04-2012, 03:24 PM

Unhappy Help with posting a picture

Hi
I am trying to upload three pictures of quilts that I have just finished and will be putting in my guild's show this month - I am not seeing the "Insert Image" icon in the picture forum when I click post a new thread.
HELP!!!
Thanks
NormaBeth
Old 03-04-2012, 03:28 PM

Do you see any kinds of boxes above the new text box? If not, go into your general settings and look for "misc.", and make sure the option of "WYSIWYG" is checked. If not, check it, and then scroll to bottom of the page and "Save".
Old 03-04-2012, 03:51 PM

I've had issues too since the board changed. I just checked min and that is checked.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by mzzzquilts View Post
Do you see any kinds of boxes above the new text box? If not, go into your general settings and look for "misc.", and make sure the option of "WYSIWYG" is checked. If not, check it, and then scroll to bottom of the page and "Save".
I'm having problems also and I do not have boxes above the new text box and under "misc." I don't have anything called "WYSIWYG". Not sure what I am doing wrong...
Old 03-04-2012, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by mzzzquilts View Post
I'm having problems also and I do not have boxes above the new text box and under "misc." I don't have anything called "WYSIWYG". Not sure what I am doing wrong...
Old 03-04-2012, 04:01 PM

It took me awhile friday night to figure it out.

After you use the go advanced button you will have a choice of from where to choose your pictures.
waaay over on the right side will be an upload button. In the process of finding my pictures and getting them attached the upload button was kind of pushed out of the way on my monitor screen. Its on the right hand side and it should say upload photo. Again, its after you have chosen which picture you want to post.

Hope this helps:

Click go advanced
Click manage attachements
Click choose file
after you've chosen your file over on the right hand side it will say upload photo.

Good luck!
Old 03-04-2012, 05:59 PM

Here's a screenshot of what WYSIWYG setting looks like. Please go back into your settings and look again.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]317343[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails wysiwyg.jpg  
Old 03-09-2012, 06:57 PM

Default Help! Help! UPloading photos is not for me!

I am having trouble uploading a photo for the mystery train. Everything goes well until the "upload photo" and then I get this message: "Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since previous page was loaded.

Please reload the window." HUH? We have reloaded the window. We have shut the computer completely off and rebooted...nothing works. I think uploading photos is a mystery that hopefully someone can help me figure out before the whole project is done!