Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Posting picture..help! >

Posting picture..help!

Posting picture..help!

Old 03-09-2012, 06:45 PM

Default Posting picture..help!

I'm not sure where to post this, so please help as I'm still new on all this. I'm trying to post my picture of chosen fabrics for the mystery train. Everything goes well until I click the "upload" button and then I get this message:" Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since previous page was loaded.

Please reload the window." Say what? I only log in once. I don't get it! Dunce cap for me!
Old 03-09-2012, 07:24 PM

Sorry, I can't help you. I hope someone else can. I, too have problems posting pictures and have given up.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:20 AM
Administrator

you can put away the Dunce Cap.

i could be wrong, but that does not sound to me like a "you" thing.
that sounds like a symptom of the network problems that have plagued us lately.
i am going to refer this to the tech team. they have been working hard to find the problem so they can fix it.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:23 AM

Thanks, Patrice! I have been "losing it" over not being able to post a picture for the Mystery Train! Glad to know it might not be me!!
Old 03-11-2012, 12:05 PM

Have you tried posting a picture, using the icon above the post quick reply box or the dialogue box when you are posting a new thread? I find this is a lot simpler that using the other way of posting pictures, and you can add dialogue with each picture. If you move your mouse, starting at the right side, go to the 4th icon in, and when you hold your mouse over that icon, it will say INSERT IMAGE and then a box appears that says FROM COMPUTER or FROM URL. Some have said to use the icon with the tree in it, but my vision is weak and it took me a long time to realize that was a tree in that bos. You want to make sure that you load from computer, and then you click on the box that has BROWSE in it. You will be directed to your pictures, and just choose which picture you want uploaded and click on that. Then below the box that has your picture info, there is an UPLOAD FILES, so click on that and it will load in this dialogue box. You can type in info about that picture, insert another picture, dialogue about that one, etc and when you have loaded each picture that you want to and added dialogue, just hit the blue POST QUICK REPLY below this dialogue box. Good luck doing this. Once you figure out how much easier this is, you will not go back to loading pictures the other way. Good luck.

Last edited by spartan quilter; 03-11-2012 at 12:09 PM.