Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
I need help posting photos >

I need help posting photos

I need help posting photos

Old 09-20-2016, 12:58 PM

Default I need help posting photos

I've read the Help directions that say to click on the "insert image" little icon that looks like a tree. I can't find the icon anywhere! It has to be somewhere. Can anyone please help me out?
Old 09-20-2016, 01:02 PM
Power Poster

I started looking for the image. In my reply to you, it is above my typing. If you hit reply to my message, you will see a line of icons above the typing window. Third from the right is a tiny icon that looks like a picture frame. If you look very closely, you will see a tree in that frame. If you hover your mouse pointer over the icon, it will say "insert image".

That's as far as I can get you, having never even attempted to post a photo here before!

Edit: If you scroll down to "quick reply", you will see the line of icons. I assume they show up also if you are starting a new thread. The "insert image" icon is a couple to the right of the smiley icon.
Old 09-20-2016, 01:10 PM
Power Poster

You probably need to change your settings. At the top of the QB page in the brown menu bar click "settings"

At the next screen on the left, scroll down until you see the box titled "My Settings" then in that box you will see "my account" and under that you will see "general settings" click "general settings"

Scroll all the way to the bottom to find the area called "Miscellaneous Options". The first thing under that is the message editor interface. Click the button next to :"Enhanced Interface - full WYSIWYG editing"

then scroll all the way down and click the box that says SAVE CHANGES.

The next step will be to make sure your pictures are resized so they aren't so many pixels. there are instructions on the board for doing that but I found it much easier to just change my camera settings. good luck!
Old 09-21-2016, 04:20 AM

I feel your frustration. I can post a picture from my desktop but not from my IPad which is what I use the most - very frustrating.