Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Need help posting pictures >

Need help posting pictures

Need help posting pictures

Old 09-19-2013, 08:42 AM

Default Need help posting pictures

I need help finding this "tree" icon above messages. Went to the "help" page and read all about posting pictures but can't get it. I see a "house" above "post new thread", but that takes me to the main page.
Where exactly is this icon that allows me to insert image???
Old 09-19-2013, 09:02 AM

Look for this icon
[ATTACH=CONFIG]436918[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 1photoicon.jpg   1photoicon.jpg  
Old 09-19-2013, 09:12 AM
Power Poster

If you do not have the icons above your quick reply box, you have to go in to settings at the top of the site where the welcome is. I can't remember what you change though.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:22 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
If you do not have the icons above your quick reply box, you have to go in to settings at the top of the site where the welcome is. I can't remember what you change though.
go to settings, general settings, scroll way down, choose WYSIWYG and be sure to save your settings
Old 09-19-2013, 09:23 AM

Hi Swanie, This may not be the best way to post pictures, but this is how I do it: Click on HOME- on far left bar on top, then MAIN at the top of the list (or whatever category you want to post into), click on POST NEW THREAD on the top left, their should be a box and the word BROWSE, click on BROWSE that will open a new page for you to fill in the title, and body of your message, then scroll down until you see a blue box - click on MANAGE ATTACHMENTS, this will bring you to your own computer file, I usually put my pictures on the desktop because they are easier to find that way, so find your pictures and double click on it, that should bring you back to the page where you clicked on BROWSE, you will see you attachment in the box, at this point it is not uploaded yet, click UPLOAD, after it uploads it will take you back to the original page where you started by clicking manage attachments, the name of your file must be printed below the blue box, if it is not there, it didn't upload. If it's there then you have completed uploading the picture and when you post it will show up on your post.