View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 09:23 AM
debbiemarie

Hi Swanie, This may not be the best way to post pictures, but this is how I do it: Click on HOME- on far left bar on top, then MAIN at the top of the list (or whatever category you want to post into), click on POST NEW THREAD on the top left, their should be a box and the word BROWSE, click on BROWSE that will open a new page for you to fill in the title, and body of your message, then scroll down until you see a blue box - click on MANAGE ATTACHMENTS, this will bring you to your own computer file, I usually put my pictures on the desktop because they are easier to find that way, so find your pictures and double click on it, that should bring you back to the page where you clicked on BROWSE, you will see you attachment in the box, at this point it is not uploaded yet, click UPLOAD, after it uploads it will take you back to the original page where you started by clicking manage attachments, the name of your file must be printed below the blue box, if it is not there, it didn't upload. If it's there then you have completed uploading the picture and when you post it will show up on your post.