Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: new error message

new error message

This just started happening this morning:

"Errors
    The following errors occurred with your submission

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 29 seconds."

I know it had been at least 5 minutes between posts. Because everyone (cat , dog and husband) has been talking to me and diverting my attention.

Chase
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    Weird! I've never seen that before.

Blog Entries
    Well not only that but sometimes it has been a little over 30 min and there is a 2nd post with others in between.

Blog Entries
    i've seen that on a number of occasions. sometimes i accidentally click on post reply twice. my hands twitch sometimes
    Nancy in western NY

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post
    i've seen that on a number of occasions. sometimes i accidentally click on post reply twice. my hands twitch sometimes
    It might be possible with me too Nancy. My new mouse or I should say trackball my left click button is now controlled by my index finger. My old trackball, my index finger controlled the big red marble. I am still getting used to it.

I do have a mouse, but it is strictly for the laptop when we travel. My husband prefers using the mouse instead of the touch pad.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

I have been getting this a lot...Also, the quilting Edition you get with the board once in a while comes up a warning that a virus has been detected and blocked....I don't open them anymore....