Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: new trouble posting pics (not covered in the stickies)

new trouble posting pics (not covered in the stickies)

Hi folks. For some reason I have not been able to post pictures lately. I do resized down to 640/480 pixels first (I use Paint). I use the icon. I've turned off compatibility view (and on, neither works). I've turned pop-up blocker on and off. I've made sure that quiltingboard.com is enabled for cookies. I had this problem one other time and enabling the cookies fixed it, but that's already done. Can you suggest any other changes in computer settings that would allow me to post pictures again?

I guess I should say what happens when I try.....I got through all the normals steps, use browse to locate the picture, and hit upload. When I hit upload the picture name disappears from the box and nothing posts. I'm actually having this problem on a similar forum so it must be something with my settings. I just don't know what.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Blog Entries
    are you using internet explorer? if so, did you get a recent update? there have been several posts with issues re: that. try using Firefox as your browser.
    Nancy in western NY

I'll look into that, thanks.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

When you browse and locate the picture you want, right click on the picture. You will see a box with a list of things you can do. At the very top it says "Select." Click on this and then upload your pics. Hope it works for you.
    Kitsy

I'm having problems too. It keeps telling me that internet explorer has to close all the time? I'm not sure what to do I wasn't having any problems before.
    Everyday is a good day for Quilting!

For me it seems to have something to do with interet explorer, because I just successfully posted a picture while using Chrome.