Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Over 1700 previous posts asking for help on the QB here... >

Over 1700 previous posts asking for help on the QB here...

Over 1700 previous posts asking for help on the QB here...

Old 01-24-2015, 09:04 AM

Default Over 1700 previous posts asking for help on the QB here...

If you're having a problem with features of the board, chances are somebody else has had the same problem. If you'll click on this link, http://www.quiltingboard.com/sitemap/f-27.html , there are over 1700 previous posts looking for help. There are seven pages worth. Bookmark the page, or you can always access it by clicking on "Archives" at the bottom of any QB page, then clicking on "QB Help Center". If you have a problem that hasn't been addressed, by all means post it, lots of people, including me, love to help out!
Old 01-25-2015, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by mzzzquilts View Post
If you're having a problem with features of the board, chances are somebody else has had the same problem. If you'll click on this link, http://www.quiltingboard.com/sitemap/f-27.html , there are over 1700 previous posts looking for help. There are seven pages worth. Bookmark the page, or you can always access it by clicking on "Archives" at the bottom of any QB page, then clicking on "QB Help Center". If you have a problem that hasn't been addressed, by all means post it, lots of people, including me, love to help out!
Aren't there 10 posts per page. I think 1700 posts would make 170 pages.
One of them is mine. I have not been getting my recent posts listed on my profile page. Nothing since Jan. 13.
Old 01-26-2015, 04:07 AM

On my archives, I see a listing of 250 threads before having to go to the next page, makes it very fast and easy to scroll through them looking for the solution to a problem.
Old 01-26-2015, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by maviskw View Post
Aren't there 10 posts per page. I think 1700 posts would make 170 pages.
One of them is mine. I have not been getting my recent posts listed on my profile page. Nothing since Jan. 13.
I think you can set how many posts per page you want. Seems like I did that before.
Old 01-26-2015, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Latrinka View Post
I think you can set how many posts per page you want. Seems like I did that before.
I was able to change my posts per page to a maximum of 40 per page, if that helps.
Old 01-26-2015, 02:59 PM

My original post had nothing to do with the number of posts per page that you can have. I was trying to let people know that help is already here for a lot of problems that come up. Click ARCHIVES at the bottom of this page, then click on QB Help Center (bottom of the list), and a page will come up with help topics numbered 1 to 250. There are 7 pages of help topics, and you can probably find the answer to your question. Again, if not, lots of people, including me, are glad to help.
Old 01-27-2015, 07:34 AM

I sorry, always seem to get off track somehow
Old 01-27-2015, 08:41 AM

Mzzzquilts, while I laud your effort to get us to use the search engine and help files...
Or someone telling us to just google...

We come here to visit. If we only used the search engine and google this board would fold in a week. We like to ask questions and get a conversation going. To know we aren't the only people in the world alone.

The next logical step is akin to saying Nope, no more photos posted. There are plenty of photos here all ready, just go look at them. Sorry, I'm not buying it. What I do in another forum when members start to get on my last nerve is take 4 weeks off. It isn't them, it's me. Treat yourself to a little vacation
Old 01-27-2015, 09:43 AM

[QUOTE=KalamaQuilts;7065991]Mzzzquilts, while I laud your effort to get us to use the search engine and help files...
Or someone telling us to just google...

We come here to visit. If we only used the search engine and google this board would fold in a week. We like to ask questions and get a conversation going. To know we aren't the only people in the world alone.

The next logical step is akin to saying Nope, no more photos posted. There are plenty of photos here all ready, just go look at them. Sorry, I'm not buying it. What I do in another forum when members start to get on my last nerve is take 4 weeks off. It isn't them, it's me. Treat yourself to a little vacation

Starting conversations and sharing pictures is fine, you're right, that's what the board is for. The majority of the time I spend on the QB is in the help section helping people. Just how many threads do we need started asking what one needs to do if they're not receiving the daily email? I was trying to be helpful, not assist in making the board fold. I'll be on vacation, good idea, thank you.