Pictures?

Old 06-21-2015, 03:58 AM

Default Pictures?

Not a computer guru.....can I transfer a pic from my iPad to this forum? Or do I have to go via computer? I tried reading the instructions here, but did not make sense to me.......
Old 06-21-2015, 05:16 AM

Hi Geri,
yes you can use iPad for pictures. Are you able to see the "Go Advanced" button at the bottom of writing a post? Let me know and I will coach you further.
Old 06-21-2015, 11:55 AM
Power Poster

I do it just from this quick reply screen. Look for the third icon from the right which is a little tree in a box. Then upload from computer. It says computer but you will be using your iPad. It will give you the choice of pictures from that spot.
Old 06-22-2015, 04:08 AM

...upload file from website? What does that mean. I was able to find, choose pics I took, but don't know how to get them here on forum.......I'm sure it's easy - AFTER the first time,,,,,
Old 06-22-2015, 05:38 AM
Power Poster

If you press on the little tree icon that is third from the right on the icon bar above this Quick Reply box......this is the little window that will pop up. Just click on the choose file spot and follow the prompts that come up. I took a picture off this screen with my iPad and will post it for you.
Old 06-22-2015, 05:43 AM
Power Poster

This is what comes up when you click on the little tree. Click on choose file....another box comes up and you click photo library.....click on Camera Roll.....click on your picture.....click on Upload File......click on Post Quick Reply.[ATTACH=CONFIG]523089[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 06-22-2015, 06:46 AM

Geri may not be able to see the Little Tree icon. There is a setting one has to choose for this, and I can't remember what it is called or where to navigate to in order to get this setting. I at one time did not have the setting as my default and everyone talking about the little tree icon was not helpful. To add pictures another way, click on the Go Advanced button that is under the typing area. Then scroll down about 2/3 down the page to get to the Manage Attachments. Then click Browse, Add, then Upload.
Attached Thumbnails capture-manage-attachments.png  
Old 06-22-2015, 08:41 AM
Power Poster

If you do not have icons above the Quick Reply box you have to go into Settings at the top of the page by your name. You click on WYSIWYG I believe.
Old 06-22-2015, 11:28 AM

I'm sorry but I don't see ANY TREE icons anywhere!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2015, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by JenniePenny View Post
Geri may not be able to see the Little Tree icon. There is a setting one has to choose for this, and I can't remember what it is called or where to navigate to in order to get this setting. I at one time did not have the setting as my default and everyone talking about the little tree icon was not helpful. To add pictures another way, click on the Go Advanced button that is under the typing area. Then scroll down about 2/3 down the page to get to the Manage Attachments. Then click Browse, Add, then Upload.
Ok I found it this way, was able to upload the pics but that's were I could not figure out what to do next. Where do I click browse, add, then upload. I am going to try this again!!!!!