Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Please Help

Live in Michigan, but I'm in Heaven when in my sewing room
    Blog Entries

Please Help

All you wonderful people out there, please tell me why I can not load a picture all of a sudden. I keep trying to load a new photo and it won't let me, so I resized it again and still no success. I have loaded many pics on this board and never had a problem. It won't even let me load one of the pics already loaded here. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

MTS
    Banned
    Try closing your browser, reopening it and trying again.

I had the same problem this morning - was driving me crazy.
    Closed the browser and walked away.

I just came back and tried again - the pics uploaded right away.

Couldn't tell you why. Others were uploading this morning without a problem.

I think this board is very slow today. Or connections are just very slow as well. It took forever.. to get on to the site today.

Power Poster
    I can only post pictures from my Ipad. The only time I had trouble doing it, I forgot to click submit.

go to the top right corner of the screen. click settings. Go clear down to Misc.Options. click the first dot for enhanced Interface--Full WYSIWYG.Editing. Then save. Then go clear out of the Quilting Board, Maybe even Shut down your computer and when you come back and sign in, you will get a lot of options. There is a green looking square third from the right and it is a "tree". Click onit and you should be able to post a picture.
    C