Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: totally frustrated

Blog Entries
    well thank you all for your input and information. i now know how to make the pics smaller to fit so i have achieved what i needed to know thanks to many of you. so watch out i will be posting my work soon enough. lol have a great day and merry christmas to you all.

I am sooo happy this is being discussed. Every day there are several sad notes from members who cannot post. I am one of them!

Blog Entries
    99.99975% of the problems are experienced by users who have not read the instructions or the detailed threads with helpful hints posted at the top of the QB Help Center.

An equal percentage of the sad notes are from members who jump in to ask the same question without having looked to see that it has already been asked and answered many dozens of times before.

The new development, in which different users have varying degrees of success depending on the browser they use appears [to me] to be computer-specific since (1) we don't all have problems or success with the same browsers; and (2) it isn't happening to everybody. I think it's fair to say that most people would [logically] assume the problem would exist no matter which browser they use. I don't know why i experimented by trying Chrome instead of FireFox. I guess I'm just more stubborn than the average bear. LOL

Fingers crossed that tech support can figure it out for us.
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

I also have an eddres you can use if you need to contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community: patricej@quiltingboard.com

Look at my short post titled " Tutorial on resizing photos/images for uploading". I think that is what I named it. It has screen shots of where to click etc...

"Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned"
    Peter Marshall

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that
    take our breath away". - Hilary Cooper
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/2HartsCreations?ref=si_shop

Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1059.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	164.6 KB 
ID:	382637

Fascinating! Now photo upload in FireFox works for me exactly as it should.
    I didn't change a thing, either.
    Go figure.

Yet another example of why I have a love/hate relationship with computers. LOL LOL LOL
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

I also have an eddres you can use if you need to contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community: patricej@quiltingboard.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2