Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Where's the little tree? >

Where's the little tree?

Where's the little tree?

Old 01-28-2012, 08:12 AM

Default Where's the little tree?

This is embarrassing, but where the heck is the little tree icon for posting images? Maybe my laptop screen is too narrow or something?
Old 01-28-2012, 08:13 AM
Power Poster

On the reply box it is the 3rd from right box above the area where you type in the reply
Old 01-28-2012, 08:41 AM

Pacquilter, thanks for asking this question and sharonb I'm going to try this. I've seen others mention the tree but never saw it. After seeing Pacquilter's avatar, I'm going to try to post this. If it doesn't work, sorry; if it does work thank you both LOL.
Attached Thumbnails star-spin.jpg  
Old 01-28-2012, 08:43 AM

Nope, no little tree. Had to go to Advanced, Manage attachments to add photo. I also have a laptop (new) so do you think this why we don't see Little Tree? Thanks again!
Old 01-28-2012, 10:57 AM

I went through the same thing and finally forgot about the tree. You got it right though. Advanced, manage attachments.........
Old 01-28-2012, 12:00 PM

Wow, I love your spinning star!
Old 01-28-2012, 12:03 PM

I think it may be either the screen size or possibly the browser I use? I've had problems with posting things on Craig's list,
too.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:38 PM

Thanks for the compliment! I posted that because I love the colors you used in yours. I want to make this pattern again and will refer back to your colors. I didn't finish mine out as a quilt; I cut cardboard in the shape of the star and attached it to the backing so it hangs on the wall. Looks pretty neat.
I appreciate everyone's help with that %$%$# Little Tree LOL. I guess I'll just stick with Go Advanced. I use IE as my browser and my screen is at 100% so who knows??
Old 01-28-2012, 03:17 PM
Power Poster

This is what I read for getting icons. Go to General settings and scroll way down and choose WYSIWYG. I don't know if this will help or not. My icons just appeared one day in the strip above where you type your text in the quick reply box. On my strip of icons the little tree is in a tiny box and when the curser hovers over it, it says Insert Image. Good luck! Awesome Star Spin janRN.
Old 01-28-2012, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by janRN View Post
Thanks for the compliment! I posted that because I love the colors you used in yours. I want to make this pattern again and will refer back to your colors. I didn't finish mine out as a quilt; I cut cardboard in the shape of the star and attached it to the backing so it hangs on the wall. Looks pretty neat.
I appreciate everyone's help with that %$%$# Little Tree LOL. I guess I'll just stick with Go Advanced. I use IE as my browser and my screen is at 100% so who knows??
I use IE also, but didn't see the "tree" and others until I upgrated to IE9. To see what version you have, you need to have your menu bar showing (file/edit/view/favorites/tools/help). If you don't see a toolbar with those options, right click on any empty part of the toolbars up top, and put a check mark by "menu bar". Then to see what version you have, click "help", then "about internet explorer"...it tell you which version you have. If you don't have IE9 and would like to see the "tree"...hopefully that will fix it for you too!