View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 04:15 PM
mzzzquilts

Originally Posted by janRN View Post
Thanks for the compliment! I posted that because I love the colors you used in yours. I want to make this pattern again and will refer back to your colors. I didn't finish mine out as a quilt; I cut cardboard in the shape of the star and attached it to the backing so it hangs on the wall. Looks pretty neat.
I appreciate everyone's help with that %$%$# Little Tree LOL. I guess I'll just stick with Go Advanced. I use IE as my browser and my screen is at 100% so who knows??
I use IE also, but didn't see the "tree" and others until I upgrated to IE9. To see what version you have, you need to have your menu bar showing (file/edit/view/favorites/tools/help). If you don't see a toolbar with those options, right click on any empty part of the toolbars up top, and put a check mark by "menu bar". Then to see what version you have, click "help", then "about internet explorer"...it tell you which version you have. If you don't have IE9 and would like to see the "tree"...hopefully that will fix it for you too!