Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 106 of 141 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 105 106 107 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1403

Thread: 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month

He has! When I took that picture he was still in newborn clothes. 3-4 weeks later, he SKIPPED the 0-3 outfits and jumped straight to 3-6 months! It was insane!

Wow, now that's a growin' boy! My son recently skipped an entire shoe size, so I know a little of how you feel. Good luck keeping up with him! You might want to start his twin size quilt now, sounds like he'll need it soon .
    Last edited by Foxflower; 08-19-2013 at 07:12 PM.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Narnian.... great job!! .....love the UofM fabric. UofM is practically in our back yard when we're down-state in the winter.

Well, I've finally gotten my 2nd UFO finished. I really wanted to get them both down before all the company but that didn't happen..... and I couldn't work on the quilt when company was here. But I can start to work on the next UFO now...... Yeah!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    --- Jean

I'd rather spend money on my quilting hobby than the therapist.... I'm probably $$$ ahead.... and I'm happy!!

Blog Entries
    Wow, Jean those quilts are perfect! I love your quilting too! Nice looking and very inviting room! Maybe that is why you have so much company - that room just looks so comfy, especially now with those matching quilts!

Nancy

narnianquilter--great job getting the quilt finished!

nanna-up-north--your matching quilts look really nice in your guest room.

Saw these on another thread nanna-up- north, and boy do these fit your neck of the woods. We drove your state this summer and DH enjoyed it. Great fishy quilts.

nanna-up-north: love the matching quilts. Very cozy.

Only have about 30 more UFO's to do. Did 1last month (before I joined this group) it was a giraffe from 1978 my oldest UFO . I gave it to the hospital gift shop. Working on a runner now, will post when done.
    sweetpea

I just finished the binding on a wallhanging that I made nearly 3 years ago. The camera is in the car, so I will get a picture tomorrow. It is one of those things that's been sitting by my chair to finish for a month or so (since I found it in my sewing room)...so very happy to say "It's done!"

Here is the wallhanging I mentioned a couple days ago...

I met with a group of ladies and we were "pattern testers" for a new pattern...this is just a small section. We were just told to get certain amounts of fabric and didn't have any idea what the pattern looked like in advance. A friend of mine did the FMQ....it is much prettier than the last picture shows.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Page 106 of 141 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 105 106 107 116 ... LastLast