Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 140 141
Results 1,401 to 1,405 of 1405

Thread: 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month

Michelle and Martina, some nice quilts finished. This thread really helps me in digging up those UFOs and getting them done. I am glad it is continuing.
    Anna Quilts

I really dislike UFO designs on quilts. It seems as if some outer planetry object is coming to you. It makes me afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
    Here are pictures of lap sized quilts with blocks made from this swap, Dresden Plate Poinsettia and Snowflake swap.

The Poinsettia quilt is hung up in the living room for the Christmas season. DH really likes it as does one of my adult DDs that stopped by today.

The snowflake quilt was gifted to my 15 year old daughter who came to live with us at the age of 11 yrs. She really liked the snowflake blocks. What is interesting is that we do not have snow here and half of her life she lived on a tropical island. She is always cold! These are snowflakes she can enjoy and that keep her warm. She loves the quilt and has been using it since she received it last night.

The fabrics used to complete the quilt are pretty old but I really liked the snowman print I used on the back of the snowflake quilt.
    Oh my what beautiful quilts.
    Last edited by JuneBillie; 01-03-2014 at 11:02 AM.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Quote Originally Posted by MadQuilter View Post
    One more to check off. It's a community service quilt for my guild. We take them to local hospitals for the children's wards. It started from leftover squares but then I found the center to be too small and boring. So I added the mitered stripe from my stash and really like the way it ended. It's about 35" square. Used the back turned forward for the binding (something I just learned in the Craftsy "Finishing" class) and used a serpentine stitch to do the quilting.
    This is so pretty, as are all the quilts everyone have made. I haven't visited this board in a while.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Blog Entries
    the 2014 Challenge thread can be found here:
    2014 Fabric Moratorium
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

I also have an eddres you can use if you need to contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community: patricej@quiltingboard.com

Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 140 141