Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month

I have a few UFO's as well. I finish projects all the time, but I still get more started than I do finished. I have done a couple of BOM's and really need to get the blocks put together. I also have a picture wall hanging that I am working on. Then there are the quilts! Yes, I think this group will be good therapy for me. Thanks! Great job Wildyard!

Blog Entries

This sounds like a group I need to be involved in. I have several UFO's I need to get finished up. The only non-UFO is a baby quilt I need to make, so I will focus on getting those UFO's done.

Thanks for the encouragement.
    Marie M.

Welcome everyone!!! Boyyyy that train whistle is blowing...woooooooooowoooooooo!!!!!!
    I think it's important not to let the UFOs take over your quilting life. Don't deprive yourself of a new beginning now and then, but don't let that new quilt become another UFO. That's why we set our goal at 1 a month.
    I suggest reconsidering if you are telling yourself you must finish all your UFOs before starting anything new. We want this to still be fun, not a punishment. LOL
    Linda Wedge White

I believe UFOs are like scraps, ferns and dust bunnies. Once you get two, they send spores out into the air and more just happen anywhere the spores meet.

Thanks Wildyard for starting this and inspiring me to "just do it" finish some UFO's.
    Confirmed fabric-holic seeking 12 step treatment program or a storage building.

I've been organizing and keep coming across more UFOs! Yikes, I'm in too.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

OK, I will join in. Here is my first UFO finish for the year. Project Linus quilt. Just finished it today.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Nice one girl! Ding ding ding ring ring
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Very nice PokerDiva like that pattern.I have so many ufo's that I would need to do three or four a month to get them done in a year. I am going to try to do two before I start one . Do kits that I have not open yet count as a ufo I hope not if they do I am sunk Plus my mother gave me to more for xmas and two new quilting books. Oh I need more time.

I made a resolution this year that I will finish one UFO in between every new quilt that I want to do...my only mistake was starting with a new project! LOL...but I do plan to seriously give it a chance. I figure even the ones that I don't want to keep, I can donate, and it will make me feel so good to get them done and out of my sewing room!

Blog Entries
    That's a cutie PokerDiva!
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Page 3 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... LastLast