Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 32 of 141 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month

NE California - no where near the Bay Area!
    Ok, I'm new here. I've read through many of the pages here and I believe the UF in UFO stands for 'unfinished', but what is the O? Thanks.

Same as the traditional UFO - Object. That way it covers the whole gamut of unfinished objects - quilting or otherwise

NE California - no where near the Bay Area!
    Thanks. I suppose I could join but I am only working on one quilt project at the moment and it should be done in mid march. Sooner if I could set and hand quilt for longer than 2 hours of an evening!

Hey Ranchwife, I don't suppose you live near me? I'm a ranch wife too (most days I feel like the rancher) in NE Cali nowhere near the Bay area or disneyland.

And WELCOME by the way.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dublb View Post
    QM your DD did a great job. I sure hope ya start feelin' better soon. Chronic pain is so hard ta live with. Huggs
    Welcome
    BoJangles! I just love your quilt w/the house. Way ta go!
    Thank you all for the nice comments about my "house" flannel quilt - I just realized that quilt was started in 2008. Yep, I have made a commitment to myself to finish all my UFO's this year. I have 5 BOTM's to finish, 3 Strip quilts, 1 mystery quilt, 1 French Braid, and 1 french braid obsession! I love this thread, hopefully you guys will keep me motivated to get them all done! I am finishing one of my strip quilts now - I hope I can get both of them done for February!

Geeze, I do actually finish quilts - I think I finished 4 last year - but, to look at this note it would appear I just start quilts and never finish them! I didn't even realize how many I have sitting until I started to count - you know, one or two a year that didn't seem to get done! After 10 years or so, they add up!

Nancy
    Last edited by BoJangles; 02-06-2013 at 05:43 AM.

I have finally finished one UFO, this one was started in December 2011 right after Christmas.
    It is a pieced, quilted & beaded wallhanging of our 9 grandchildren. Name:  P1010052.JPG
Views: 190
Size:  1.24 MB Name:  P1010053.JPG
Views: 186
Size:  1.18 MB

Congrats on your great finish, but even more, congrats on having such a fantastic wall hanging of your lovely grandchildren!!
    Linda Wedge White

I believe UFOs are like scraps, ferns and dust bunnies. Once you get two, they send spores out into the air and more just happen anywhere the spores meet.

Oh gramquilter2 I really love it! There will never be another one like it! Awesome!
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Hi, I'm new to the quilting board, saw this thread and said great, this is just what I need. I moved recently and found several UFO's I have forgot about. I will be quilting one tommorrow. My LQS allows you to rent time on their quilting machine and I've made my appt.

Will send a picture as soon as it's bound.

Welcome to the board, foxylady4748

Page 32 of 141 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 82 132 ... LastLast