Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 68 of 141 FirstFirst ... 18 58 67 68 69 78 118 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month

Carrie: Luv the orange and purple together. Its a combination I would like to try someday. Really a cheerful, bright quilt.

The UFO finishes for March have been so amazing! Way to go EVERYONE!!

I finished 2 more off my list (just 56 more to go!) I'm looking forward to getting below 50... kind of a psychological break through or something like that! Just like I was actually happy when my starting point of 94 didn't break 100.

Charming Stars (UFO Finish #21) was made from 2 charm packs using the "Little Charmers II" pattern by Anka's Treasures. I really love the soft colors and pretty florals in this quilt.

And, stockings 2,3 & 4 (UFO Finish #22) have joined stocking #1 which I finished in December 2012. This was my only UFO I carried over from 2012 (part of the the key to finishing them for me is not creating any more!). They are from a Thimbleberries pattern called "Christmas Patchwork Stockings" and I used all Thimbleberries fabrics and leftover waste triangles from my Thimbleberries tree skirt to make them. They are lined with muslin, have a flannel batting and I used the old fashioned Santa print on stocking #1 for backing them all. It will be a treat to finally have a handmade set of stockings to put out come Christmas time.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Krista- that is wonderful! congrats on getting it all done, it looks great!
    Carrie- I love the colors in that quilt! However I know the feeling of wanting to be rid of a quilt...I have had several that I am pleased to see go out the door! Hope your friend likes it!

Krista: Your quilt is beautiful.
    Carrie: I absolutely love your fabrics together.

Great job everyone. Final two-day push before the new month starts...let's go!!

asimplelife- Great job! I love the stockings, they are on my list to do this year!

Great finishes everyone!!!! Y'all are amazing, as I say so often!
    I am having a great time here in Ohio with my grandbrats, the time is just flying by so fast!
    I got the official word that I will be getting my new knee on April 23rd, so I am going to have to really get after that colossal tshirt quilt when I get home! I am determined it will be finished and on it's way home to CA before my surgery!!!
    Linda Wedge White

I believe UFOs are like scraps, ferns and dust bunnies. Once you get two, they send spores out into the air and more just happen anywhere the spores meet.

Carriem your quilt is beautiful. I love the colour range that you've used. I bet your friend from the retreat must be thrilled to bits to be given it.

Everyone is doing great, what an inspiration! I started the year with 25 UFO's, 2 crib size quilts and the rest are 60 by 80 or larger. I was able to finish 3 this month for a total for 6 an my goal is to complete them all before the end of the year. I have not started any new projects and would really like to finish all UFO's before starting something new.

Good luck everyone and keep up the good work.
    Wendy

Asimplelife: Great finishes! Expecially like the qult but then stars are always my favorite.

simple: Great job! The quilt is beautiful, I love the color combination. And the stockings...I love Christmas! Now I need to go try to remember how to make my pictures smaller so I can post my recent finishes here.

Page 68 of 141 FirstFirst ... 18 58 67 68 69 78 118 ... LastLast