Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 72 of 141 FirstFirst ... 22 62 71 72 73 82 122 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month

Asimplelife: Your string quilt is beautiful! The UFO I hope to finish in May is a string quilt QAG. Want to take a rest from sandwiching.

I've set a goal of one UFO a month, and here is the finished one for March. I made the blocks years ago and decided to get them sewn into something. Wow, have my quilting abilities improved!! I even had to take some of the seams out and redo, clearly I didn't know about scant 1/4 in. and didn't realize the importance! haha. I put pink flannel on the back and it will be my nap time coverlet.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lynda Rae

"One who makes no mistakes -- never makes anything!" Author Unknown

Lynda Rae: So soft and cuddly looking. I could definately picture taking a nap with it.

Lynda Rae-that is a very pretty quilt...great job getting it finished.

Lynda Rae....love the colors. Very sweet.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Thank you ladies. Feels good to get these UFOs done. Thank you all on this thread for the inspiration to keep going. I have picked the April project, and easy one, just have to quilt and bind. Everyone, keep the pictures coming, there are such wonderful quilts/projects, love seeing what you are doing.
    Lynda Rae

"One who makes no mistakes -- never makes anything!" Author Unknown

Simple - LOVE your string quilt. It's so vibrant and happy.
    Sapphire Rae - your quilt is SO pretty. The colors are very soothing and it looks like the perfect nap quilt!

Okay, I finished my first April UFO. I've been working for the past half hour to try to get the picture to show up here. I've resized it and everything. My brain feels like it's going to explode so I'll try again later.

Name:  8624783537_686db8d748_z.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  192.3 KBFinally got the picture to show up!! I could have had another quilt done by this time. April UFO. My long-time friend had all these pink squares left over that she gave to me, so I adapted A Moda Bakeshop Original Recipe (Heart Garden quilt). I'm giving it to a friend that decorates her house for each holiday, and she actually didn't have a Valentine's Day quilt. I hope she likes it.

March - UFO Completed

I finally got the binding on my Craftsy 2012 BOM Quilt. First time I machine quilted, which was a challenge as I usually hand quilt. Lots of fun, but so happy I am finished.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Page 72 of 141 FirstFirst ... 22 62 71 72 73 82 122 ... LastLast