Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 81 of 141 FirstFirst ... 31 71 80 81 82 91 131 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month

Asimplelife: Love your table runner! Really want to try applique in all its forms. Congrats on the finish and even more on your new skill.
    Still quilting stars on my April UFO, although I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Just hope its not a train. The quilting on the borders and the binding yet to do.

I finished 2 table runners this month....they are both Christmas scrappies based off the Flurry pattern by Kate Spain for Moda. It's a free pattern and somewhat addictive. It adapts beautifully to scrappy and using up Christmas scraps. Just a caution...it's easy to get carried away making the presents...

This one is super long for a Christmas table...more than 6 feet.
    Name:  001.JPG
Views: 279
Size:  231.4 KB

This one is more a normal table runner size. I like to add tags to some of them to be personalized to the family whose table it graces. On this one I used scraps and varied the size/style of the present.
    Name:  124resized.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  165.3 KB
    Name:  125resized.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  168.9 KB
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Now aren't those just way too cute?
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

carriem and a simplelife you both did a wonderful job!
    Anna Quilts

what a great idea for a holiday table runner! they'll hate to pack it up when christmas is over!!

Carriem and asimplelife: beautiful completed projects for April. Foxflower - darling table runner! I love anything Christmas...

I did finish FMQing TWO quilts for my daughter in April, despite a new grand baby and one set of kids invading for a few days before their move from Florida to North Dakota. I have one last quilt for DD to finish. I'm half done and loving them all even though I'm pretty new to quilting by myself. I need a LOT of practice but hey...TWO finished thrills me. I'll post pictures as soon as I finish the third quilt.
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Well, I totally missed the April UFO...but I finished 4-5 in Feb/March so that counts for something right? Go with it.

Right now I need a kick in the pants ladies! I am almost 42 weeks pregnant and can't get the energy up to do anything! And i need to finish 2 quilts by June 20th! Here's hoping!

LOL You don't need a kick in the pants, you need to have that baby. Congratulations! Do you know what you are having?
    Anna Quilts

Great finishes this week and last!

Remember even if you didn't finish your "April UFO" you can finish it in May and still call it done. Just have fun and don't stress!! My May project has more left that previous months, so I might be telling myself this come June 1st! Only time will tell.

Page 81 of 141 FirstFirst ... 31 71 80 81 82 91 131 ... LastLast