May has been a busy month for me... I finally finished a UFO yesterday and am hand sewing the binding on another one now.
This is Shabby Strings - made from blocks swapped with 2 online friends from another quilting forum back in 2007 or 2008. I had it professionally quilted in March and was disappointed to find that my LAQ had switched the backings on the quilts accidentally. After putting them away for a few months I decided to leave them as they are and finish them. I'll post more about that when I post pictures of the 2nd one in a few days. Then I'll go back in this thread and catch up on all the great UFOs I've missed in May!