Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 96 of 141 FirstFirst ... 46 86 95 96 97 106 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month

Keiss: Welcome. This is one of my favorite threads. As they say, "So many quilts, so little time". This site is especially bad, or good depending on your point of view. Hardly a day goes by that I don't bookmark, download or design a quilt from this website.

Lovely quilt, carriem. I've always loved green and purple together.

oh, I am in such awe of you ladies. WOW! If I could just be *tenth* as productive, lol!!

gorgeous work, all of you. the pictures just fascinate me!
    thanks so much for sharing!

Carriem - such a pretty quilt! Green and purple is one of my alltime favorite color combinations - good on you for making it work out so well.

And QuilterMomma you are getting things DONE! LOL I love how the quilting sets off those beautiful flowers.

I've been working on getting several UFOs to the flimsy stage the last 2 days. I brought out my Pfaff as I love adding borders using her IDT (built in walking foot). Never a wave in sight and I don't pin them or measure them. Hoping for a few more June finishes!

Blog Entries
    I know what you mean on a few more finishes for June. I have one on the longarm that I have had for some time as well and just playing with some more quilting ideas so I am ready for the customer quilts that are waiting for that touch. saw those flimsies you have done, love them.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

QuilterMomma: Your finished quilt is lovely, and the quilting around the flowers is perfect!

Blog Entries
    Thank you. I am truly enjoying feathers and adding different fillers. Getting primed up for some intense quilting on another UFO.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

I am trying to complete 8 muslin bunny dolls in my UFO pile. I had parts and pieces left from my years of working the craft show circuit. I want to make one for each of my girl grandchildren, and then can send the rest of the clothes to a friend that has many grands that collect American Girl dolls. What's killing me is I have a scrappy top I did yesterday that I am dying to sandwich and begin hand quilting!! Hoping to have all my UFO's completed by then end of they year

Blog Entries
    You all inspire me to keep going. I had a Jan, Feb, March, and May finish. I didn't get one done in April, and I don't think the one I am currently working on will be done for the June finish either!

All the quilts are beautiful! Carriem, when I am in doubt as to a border I do the same thing you did! Piano keys! That is what I did for my FIL's quilt - besides, it addes color and dimension to the quilt!

Great job everyone! Beautiful work!

Nancy

I'm in. I'm late getting started because I'm a teacher and am just getting free time for summer, but I have one quilt that just needs its binding, another that I've entered in the fair that needs to be quilted before August 1, another two wall hangings that need to be quilted, etc etc. I'm so glad I found you all!

Page 96 of 141 FirstFirst ... 46 86 95 96 97 106 ... LastLast