Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 98 of 141 FirstFirst ... 48 88 97 98 99 108 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month

asimplelife: beautiful finishes, as usual. Do you do your own quilting? They are just lovely. I hope you had a fabulous time in Vegas. (going there during the summer, are you nuts?!?!?!)

Blog Entries
    Oh so love that string quilt you made asimplelife. It is beautiful. I have 8 of my own ufos to quilt and will post once done. Just have to get them done. Still working on customers. I am almost done with one that turned out so pretty, but I have the binding to finish up. Think I may get it attached this weekend. Anyone want to do bindings on all these quilts? I have five items just needing binding.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Quote Originally Posted by michelleoc View Post
    asimplelife: beautiful finishes, as usual. Do you do your own quilting? They are just lovely. I hope you had a fabulous time in Vegas. (going there during the summer, are you nuts?!?!?!)
    My DH is a poker player in his 2nd job and unfortunately summer is when the big tournaments are... So I guess I am part crazy!

I do my own walking foot quilting on kid size and smaller quilts and enjoy it very much (finally!) with my Juki 2010q. I send larger quilts out to a long armer. Besides busting UFOs I want to learn how to FMQ this year.

Blog Entries
    We must be on vacation this month from UFOs right? NOT!!! I am finally getting one on the longarm. I finished up the customer king fractured star. had to turn it and repin five times to get it done. Boy, that was a task. No more of those for awhile. Anyone else have some finishes?

None for me...not sure if I will get one finished in July or not. I haven't sewn much in the last 3 weeks due to shoulder pain. Going to physical therapy now so hope to be on the mend soon.

Still ploding along on my string quilt. The reason such a simple pattern is taking so long is; I am hand sewing all those quilt as you go seams, since I didn't like the way it looked using any other method (never again), and its a King size. Hoping for a July finish but ..............

Blog Entries
    Finished this one on the quilting and the binding is set to go. Posting in case I get to busy later. Was playing with some quilting designs on this one since it is a scrap.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Blog Entries

Umbrella Girls

Not sure I posted this one. Finishing up the binding but since I was thinking about it, thought to post it completed.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Wow! Beth you did it again. All of it is very nice.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Quiltermoma, wow your quilting is superb! Do you do all that free hand, or do you mark and quilt? I am not that talented - I'd have to mark and quilt. The embrella girls are beautiful!

I had 5 UFO finishes this year, then I made a chameleon purse for the month of June - not a UFO. Then I just finished a quilt for my camper, also not a UFO! I have to get back with the program!

Nancy

Page 98 of 141 FirstFirst ... 48 88 97 98 99 108 ... LastLast