Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 110 of 130 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 109 110 111 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1297

Thread: International Patriotic Challenge

Oh Muv, the anticipation is gittin' ta me.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

I'm with dublb. Am really looking forward to a complete picture.
    Working for a living interferes with fun, but it pays for it.

Blog Entries
    Im with everyone else looking forward to seeing the complete picture. I had another awesome sewing day today.
    Have an awesome day!

Count me in ... that'd be me-four biting at the chomp of wanting to seeeeee!!!

Looking great there!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Blog Entries
    I have enough maple leaves and every other kind of leaf covering the property here if Canada is running short on leaves this year. I suppose tomorrow I will get the tarp out and get them all moved to the front for city pick up. Hmmm
    Well the bright side of it.. I will be outside working.. which I love and physically I am up for the job. Woot. What was that you all said.. Don't over do it! Of Course, I won't ! LOL
    Have an awesome day!

You are up to gathering leaves for disposal Jenniky? Wonderful! Terrific! Yes, take it easy and don't give yourself a set-back. (Do as I say, not as I do. )
    Working for a living interferes with fun, but it pays for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
    I have enough maple leaves and every other kind of leaf covering the property here if Canada is running short on leaves this year. I suppose tomorrow I will get the tarp out and get them all moved to the front for city pick up. Hmmm
    Well the bright side of it.. I will be outside working.. which I love and physically I am up for the job. Woot. What was that you all said.. Don't over do it! Of Course, I won't ! LOL
    Glad to hear you are feeling better, jenniky!! Just remember not to OVER DO IT !!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Gather up those leaves and give them back to YOUR city!
    Do not ... I repeat DO NOT let them take flight or else Frankenstorm Sandy will be sending them up here to Canada.
    They are YOURS ... all YOURS ... and for all YOUR American friends, family and enemies!
    The Border is closed!!!!
    Message Clear?

Great News, Jenniky ... I'm glad you're feeling up to it and are getting out.
    As everyone has reminded you ... don't over do it!!
    Better still, play supervisor to the family and get out and enjoy the wonderful fall weather, while you can.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
    Gather up those leaves and give them back to YOUR city!
    Do not ... I repeat DO NOT let them take flight or else Frankenstorm Sandy will be sending them up here to Canada.
    They are YOURS ... all YOURS ... and for all YOUR American friends, family and enemies!
    The Border is closed!!!!
    Message Clear?

Great News, Jenniky ... I'm glad you're feeling up to it and are getting out.
    As everyone has reminded you ... don't over do it!!
    Better still, play supervisor to the family and get out and enjoy the wonderful fall weather, while you can.
    LOL, QuiltE... message loud and clear. Weather is dreary and cold at the moment. So Im not wanting to leave my cozy loft. Was suppose to go grocery shopping today but I have no desire what so ever to leave the house. So will put it off until Tuesday. I am working on crocheting a bed doll in purples and plums and also working on the binding on the candy corn witch today.
    Have an awesome day!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
    LOL, QuiltE... message loud and clear. Weather is dreary and cold at the moment. So Im not wanting to leave my cozy loft. Was suppose to go grocery shopping today but I have no desire what so ever to leave the house. So will put it off until Tuesday. I am working on crocheting a bed doll in purples and plums and also working on the binding on the candy corn witch today.
    That's a better place to be than out in the wicked weather ... just the same here!! Add to that some rain and it's windy. However, I will probably venture out for the 2nd stop in a two stop Shop Hop of my two most LQS'. They do one each spring and fall, and I like to support them, even if I don't really want to go ... or need anything!

ENJOY the ball game!!!!!!!!!!

Page 110 of 130 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 109 110 111 120 ... LastLast