Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 97 of 132 FirstFirst ... 47 87 96 97 98 107 ... LastLast

Thread: International Patriotic Challenge

Jenniky ... Very Niiiiiice!! And you forgot to tell us about the yellows. Beautiful colour combos. I can see why you couldn't stop working on it. What colour of sashing are you going to use? front? back?

DublB ... I don't do FB, but the way Jenniky has set it up, I was able to get in.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Everybody - I'm so sorry about the confusion. I was able ta git in on this link. What I was sayin' was that I can't just go ta FB. I will only be able ta follow any further if Jenniky is able ta continue ta give us links. Again I'm sorry about the confusion. When I reread my post I realized that it sounds like I'm complainin'. I was late for an appmnt & shouldn't have even been on the board so I rushed my response. No complaints here.
    Jenniky - I'm especially contrite w/you. Please don't take what I said as a complaint. I'd love it if Patricia would allow ya ta post your thread about QAYG.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

DublB ... As I said, I don't do FB, but gave it a try and discovered that I was able to get in there. So I wanted you to know too, that it was set up so that we could go there.
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
    If you would like to see my DP9 here is a link. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=49fe8cab2c

Still waiting on Patrice to get back to me. In the mean those interested can follow what Im doing with the QAYG on my Facebook.

Have a great day.
    Great tutorial...I'm thinking I could do that with my 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars! Thank you for sharing!
    Patricia Faye

JenniKy...I love your colors. I'll be interested to see how you manage the sashing, etc. All I've read always said to leave 1/2 inch or so for seams and to be able to remove one layer of batting so the seam isn't so bulky. Waiting for your slick tricks

Blog Entries
    GardnerGal, Here's a great link for QAYG that Krystyna posted in the July 2012 doll quilt swap. https://www.baysidequilting.com/stor...idCategory=284 This video makes QAYG very simple. I'm using a method that I found on the quilt board a little bit ago.Ditter's string quilt QAYG No hand sewing! But, I really wish I'd gone with the bayside quilting method. Next time.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Thanks, Jenni. I'm always open to quick and easy.

Having problems trying to post this picture so will have to post it sideways! I made this for my son who is a 2nd Lt in the US Army stationed at Ft Hood, TX. So proud of him. He is my hero.

Name:  DSC01018.JPG
Views: 126
Size:  1.72 MB
    Patricia Faye

Blog Entries
    wow lovely you should be proud of him, my daughter is a major in the cnd army so i understand completely

Blog Entries
    that is bloody brilliant i love it can't wait to try it. thanks so much for sharing. i took a similar course called the betty cotton theory but it wasn't as easy to follow as this. thanks again.

Page 97 of 132 FirstFirst ... 47 87 96 97 98 107 ... LastLast