Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 15 55 64 65 66 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Orphaned Blocks QAYG Challenge

Everyone's quilts are beautiful! I have my first QAYG project finished except for the binding and a second one in progress. Will post pics when finished. I'm so happy to have learned this method...thanks again Jenniky! Looking forward to the next one.
    Lynn

I posted a question on a new thread about QAYG a few weeks ago and then found this thread. I am so glad I did! I have read every single post. I am doing the Craftsy BOM and wanted to try the QAYG method on that. I just finished my last block and have cut some of the backing squares, but need more fabric. Once I get all of my backing fabric I am starting on this with the help of this thread. I love this forum and all the people who so generously offer their time and talent to help others. Thanks.

JeanieG,

I love your quilts! Both of them. You chose nicely on the sashing colors too...makes them look really neat.

Thank you for the kind compliments everyone. I am pleased with them, and so glad to get them out of my UFO stack!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

well, my HQ Sweet Sixteen was just delivered ... now off to play!!!
    Liz / Calgary

Oh, I am jealous! Have a wonderful day!!!!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nclauri View Post
    I posted a question on a new thread about QAYG a few weeks ago and then found this thread. I am so glad I did! I have read every single post. I am doing the Craftsy BOM and wanted to try the QAYG method on that. I just finished my last block and have cut some of the backing squares, but need more fabric. Once I get all of my backing fabric I am starting on this with the help of this thread. I love this forum and all the people who so generously offer their time and talent to help others. Thanks.
    I hope you will post pictures of your project here as you QAYG your squares we would love to see your progress or try to help with any questions you might come across.
    Have an awesome day!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
    I hope you will post pictures of your project here as you QAYG your squares we would love to see your progress or try to help with any questions you might come across.
    I am also doing the Craftsy BOM and finished my block...plan on using the QAYG methods... love this thread...Thanks so much...

Judy in Phx, AZ

Blog Entries
    Judy363905 - I hope you will share your QAYG progress with us also. Im glad you are finding the information on this thread helpful.
    Have an awesome day!

I have the honor o' finishin' this SBS QAYG quilt for a lady who works under my DH. I was her late DM's project. I'll be postin' picts as I go. I cut the joinin' strips th'sevenin'.
    Name:  SBS QAYG #1.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  49.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 15 55 64 65 66 75 ... LastLast