Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   Aaqi challenge for qb members (first annual?) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/aaqi-challenge-qb-members-first-annual-t185411.html)

rwquilts 04-18-2012 06:00 PM

Very pretty Moonrise! I love your colors!

SewExtremeSeams 04-19-2012 04:58 AM

Ronda, I love your quilt especially the smiley faces and the ice cream. A very refreshing quilt!

Moonrise, how special your ribbon quilt is. I hope you make one for yourself also. And the rest of your quilts are so cute. You are very creative!

LeslieFrost 04-19-2012 12:47 PM

Love your tag line under your signature! My favorite song of all time!

Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams (Post 5153214)
Ronda, I love your quilt especially the smiley faces and the ice cream. A very refreshing quilt!

Moonrise, how special your ribbon quilt is. I hope you make one for yourself also. And the rest of your quilts are so cute. You are very creative!

SewExtremeSeams 04-20-2012 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by LeslieFrost (Post 5154601)
Love your tag line under your signature! My favorite song of all time!

Thank you. I also love the beginning of the second verse... when we've been there 10,000 years...

rwquilts 04-21-2012 03:24 PM

Leslie, I have mailed in my quilt and this is my registration #. 10,155.

Dragonfly Nana 04-21-2012 03:25 PM

Beautiful quilts ladies. I have a question for you - What did you do for your label? I can not find anything in on the site for guidance as to what should be on it.

LeslieFrost 04-21-2012 05:29 PM

Thanks, rwquilts!

Dragonfly Nana: When you get your email with the registration number, it will include instructions about that. You will put the reg. no. on the back, on the lower right corner. If you use 'freaky fast triangles' in a light color fabric, you can just write on the triangle with a permanent fabric marker -- that's what I do. For the quilt name, your name and your city and state, I usually use the marker to write on a small piece of fabric, then fuse that to the back of the quilt.

Except for the reg. no. in the corner however, you can do as you like with a sewn on or fused on label.

Does that help?

Dragonfly Nana 04-21-2012 05:46 PM

Yes Leslie, Thank you.
I have to give credit to the pattern designer too so I can do that on one corner with the quilt name and put mine on the other. I will use my tiny dragonfly to put the registration number.
Now I can get them bound!
Thanks again.

suziehammond 04-22-2012 04:42 AM

What a great group to bring to our attention. This is right down my alley. Since I live overseas I can make several and send all at once for the same price as they are light and small. Thanks!

Dragonfly Nana 04-22-2012 11:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well here are my three. I call them Bono Roses as the pattern is from Pam Bono. Just waiting for the email with the registration numbers.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]329786[/ATTACH]