Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 52 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Challenge of the Month 2011

Blog Entries
    I like your quilting on the light pink centers.

Looks great!

that is really cute mimi.

Thanks again everyone, I'll post feb. next.

Since I am a newbie....what is "LS OBX " and "OBW"?
    I learn so much from this board. Would love to join the challenge..only some of my UFO is not quilting...it's crosstitch :(. Although I am starting a very nice stash to start quilting...and the stash keeps growing the longer I look at fabric (online..dangerous..very good prices). Have a Happy New Year everyone and can't wait to see everyone's UFO completed pictures.[/quote]

I can completly understand the cross stitch problem!!! I''m right there with you!!!

I do want you to know that as of today, I have finished five tops. I have put the binding on three quilts that I had finished excepted for the binding. Let me know if you would like to see these three.

Well folks, my large UFO,(duvet) is on the back burner, since other quilts have come along with deadlines. My quilt guild has put forth 2 challenges to be included in our quilt show in Oct. One is mostly done in a month, just needs the binding, hanger sleeve and label. I bought fabric for the PP one yesterday. My other UFO with a deadline of Aug., just needs to be quilted and finished. Then I can get back to piecing the second side of that duvet.

Quote Originally Posted by auntietedo58
    I do want you to know that as of today, I have finished five tops. I have put the binding on three quilts that I had finished excepted for the binding. Let me know if you would like to see these three.
    Oh oh, of courseeeeee we want to see!!!

My UFO's keep getting set aside for new projects, too. I needed to make a quilt for my sister, and now I have been called upon to make a panda quilt for someone, so that is next on my list. It supercedes UFO's because of illness, not my own. Generally I am not called on so often, but I guess as word gets out that I love to do this kind of thing, it will happen more and more. But that's cool with me, I love being productive and helpful. And if my work can bring comfort and warmth to someone in their struggles then I am doubly blessed.

Ladies I have over the last two months finished #1 my tulip quilt, #2 my green afgan[crochet] and for March it is the pink double Irish chain I cut out three years ago! Wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by toriabelle
    Ladies I have over the last two months finished #1 my tulip quilt, #2 my green afgan[crochet] and for March it is the pink double Irish chain I cut out three years ago! Wish me luck.
    WTG!!! You are doing great!!!

Page 52 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 ... LastLast