Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 110 of 166 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 109 110 111 120 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1657

Thread: UFO Challenge of the Month 2012

Blog Entries
    Yippee!!
    You're getting there, wildyard.
    Keep on a-movin'.
    Looking forward to seeing a pic of the finished quilt.
    ranger
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Life...you muddle your way through it and then you die!

Great job Wildyard..

Blog Entries
    So close and yet so far, yeah that was a song. So you get to sing it right now. It is looking nice. Love the sampler blocks you are doing. Each one means something, how cool is that.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Ranger, I absolutely love your dandelion puffs. I am drooling over the fabric. Love the fabric and setting. Nice finish.

Wildyard, Very nice BOM blocks. I am enjoying seeing all the BOM blocks. Very nice work. They are all so cute.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by wildyard View Post
    Oh, oh, I'm getting closer and closer! I finished the top of the wedding quilt this morning. Now to layer and quilt it. That will have to wait till tomorrow as my neck is too painful to tackle it today. Here is a photo of the top and a close up of the borders. I see I did chop the right side border in the photo, but it's really there! LOLAttachment 333832Attachment 333833
    "...And another one's down...and another one's down...and another one bites the dust!..." Ring the bell & sing the songs, 'cause this is done & boy is it lovely!
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Blog Entries
    Hope everyone is making progress on those UFOs.
    I will be working in the garden over the next month or so and won't be posting so much.
    I will try to check in every now and then and drool over your finished projects and maybe even post
    a few times.
    Keep on chuggin' along.

ranger
    ranger
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Life...you muddle your way through it and then you die!

I'm so far behind on my PC blocks that I've got ta concentrate on them this month. Would Ya count that as a UFO? Including this weeks & next weeks blocks it'll be 11 blocks that I need ta get done by the end of next week. I've got ta git it in gear!
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Blog Entries
    If you have to concentrate on them, consider them a UFO if that will get your attention where it needs to be. What is the holdup? You can do it girl. We have faith in you that they will be the priority for you. i am not sure how to help, but I am here for ya praying that is what you focus on and nothing else till the are caught up to where they should be.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

If you wanna call it a UFO, then it's a UFO by gosh!! You know we are lax about stuff like that here, LOL. That's one of the reason's this is such a great group to be in. We are all about the encouragement and nothing about the negative, which includes things like rules and anything else that holds us back!!
    So now I'm sewing the blocks of the Beaches quilt together. Here is a photo of how it looks before I started; the blocks are all done, just not sewn. Name:  beach quilt top.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  369.9 KB
    Linda Wedge White

I believe UFOs are like scraps, ferns and dust bunnies. Once you get two, they send spores out into the air and more just happen anywhere the spores meet.

Blog Entries
    We finally got the camera to work again. These first 3 quilts I finished in April, but couldn't take pictures of. The pillowcases are for a Christmas gift to the Standing Rock Reservation. I gave myself a goal of 50 pair and I'm half way. WOW!!! I'll get there.Name:  005.JPG
Views: 127
Size:  553.8 KB
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the LIFE, in your years. (Abe Lincoln)

"The Best" The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. (Helen Keller)

Page 110 of 166 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 109 110 111 120 160 ... LastLast