Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 160 of 166 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 159 160 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1657

Thread: UFO Challenge of the Month 2012

That is beautiful speaking of #12-but I like 13 and 14 as well! Just saw the last too after I posted my comment. Love your floor by the way!
    Last edited by AngieS; 12-09-2012 at 11:13 AM.
    Angie S.

Lovely "Old-fashioned" look to your table topper.
    Liz Fairlie

Blog Entries
    So envious you are finishing them and I am still on the same number since mid November. Way to go girl!!!!!
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Hoping you ladies are having fun and admiring all the beautiful rows you received. I won't be getting on mine till beginning of January then will sit back and admire and enjoy working on them. Have a wonderful Christmas ladies.

Blog Entries
    Bravo, A simple life. Nice finishes!!

Quilter Momma, How are you doing on your UFO's? Your almost there. You can make it!! Have you been quiet because you are busy finishing up?
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Judith, love hearing from you girl. I have been busy but not on my UFOs, I am almost done with customer quilts. Have two more that need to go out this week as a must, then I have three more to finish as well after that. Trying to keep my head above water. I caught that nasty flu/cold stuff just after Thanksgiving and been trying to run ever since but things just have not let me. I do have two four day weekends ahead that I need to finish 18 of mine. I have one ready to quilt, several in the piecing mode, but no small runners at all. So they are all big projects to get to work on. I do have the Christmas UFO on the design wall and working on that. I have it all figured out and hoping to put together this weekend and quilted for daughter to enjoy on Christmas. Most of these last ufos will have machine binding on them. I am hoping that I am able to get a couple of show quilts out of these last ones though. We will see. Thanks for asking.

Woohoo! One Baby quilt quilted and gifted. I forgot to take a picture. One twin patriotic finaly quilted, bound and washed. It looks great. I will have to get DH to take a picture with his phone when he has time. The next one, a patriotic wall hanging is waiting to be bound and washed.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Quilter Momma,

Well, you still have a little time left. And, besides, they can be finished in Jan and Feb 2013 if need be. What will you do without having just a few left. lol.....I heard a rumor, "don't real quilters" have a ufo or two to make sure they have something to do?!(wink wink)

I hope your starting to feel better.

Will be back to visit and cheer you all on. Your doing great finishing things up.
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Blog Entries
    Way to go Annaquilts. Nice finishes. Can't wait to see your Patriot quilts.

Wait, don't tell me this thread isn't going to automatically roll over to become UFO Challenge of the Month 2013.... I was counting on that.
    Linda Wedge White

I believe UFOs are like scraps, ferns and dust bunnies. Once you get two, they send spores out into the air and more just happen anywhere the spores meet.

Page 160 of 166 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 159 160 161 ... LastLast