Candy Marshmallow Snowmen
Children will love making these cute snowmen! You can use any types of candy or decorative foods you have on hand. Assembling these snowmen would make a great activity for a holiday kid’s party.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
1 bag large marshmallows
1 container chow mein noodles
1 package orange tic-tacs
1 package multi-colored tic-tacs
2 ounces melted chocolate
Assorted small candies of your choice
1. “Glue” two marshmallows together by placing a small blob of melted chocolate on top of one of the marshmallows, and placing another marshmallow on top of the chocolate.
2. Repeat this procedure with a third marshmallow, so that you end up with three stacked marshmallows, stuck together with chocolate. This is your snowman body.
3. Give the snowman arms by sticking two chow mein noodles in the sides of the middle marshmallow. Pretzels would also work for this purpose.
4.Make buttons by pushing tic-tacs into the front of the middle marshmallow in a vertical line.
5. Use an orange tic-tac to represent the carrot nose: dab a small amount of chocolate in the front of the top marshmallow, and push the tic-tac slightly into the chocolate to get it to stick.
6. Finish decorating the face and body with whatever candy or decorations you have. Try adding sprinkles, red hots, or M&Ms, or drawing on your snowmen with icing or melted chocolate. Hair can be created using shredded wheat cereal, or you can make a hat using wafer candies. Let your creativity run wild!