I hope you enjoy this, everyone I have ever made this for loves it. I hope you do too.
I did make a few changes to suit MY taste. I used Devils Food instead of Dark Chocolate, and milk choc chips instead of semi sweet. I also omitted the liqueur. HOWEVER it was very yummy. And after a few days ( It took us about a week to eat it all) it was still very moist. Hope you enjoy!!!
• 1 (18.25 ounce) package dark chocolate cake mix
• 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
• 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
• 3 eggs
• 1/3 cup vegetable oil
• 1/2 cup coffee flavored liqueur
• 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, oil and coffee liqueur. Beat until ingredients are well blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Batter will be thick. Spoon into prepared pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until cake springs back when lightly tapped. Cool 10 minutes in pan, then turn out and cool completely on wire rack
Number Of Servings:
Preparation Time:about an hour and 20 mins from mixing to eating
Oh this is really good hot :lol: