Come and Get It Corn Custard
*1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
*1 C milk
*2 eggs, beaten
*4 TBSP all-purpose flour, divided
*1 tsp baking powder
*1/4 C white sugar
*1/2 C butter
*1/2 C white sugar
*1/2 C water
1. In a large bowl mix together milk, eggs, 2 TBSP flour, baking power and 1/4 C sugar.
2. Mix corn into egg mixture.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Spray baking dish with non-stick spray.
5. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
6. Bake 40 minutes.
7. Cool slightly.
8. Place butter,1/2 C sugar and water in saucepan over low heat.
9. Cook, stirring constantly until mixture is clear.
10. Spread over top of corn just before serving.