Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Juicer recipes??

Blog Entries

Favorite Juicer recipes??

I was wondering if any of y'all have a favorite fruit recipe for Juice drinks made with power juicers.
    Please share if you do....I just mixed a fresh pineapple and mangos. YUM....
    Lisa B in NC
    Quilting is my Happy Thought!
    http://www.quiltingkrazy.blogspot.com

I like 1 apple, 2 carrots and 2 celery stalks. It's sweet and good. My husband adds strawberries to his.

There is a yahoo group called vitamix enthausiasta and they have tons of recipes and tips.

Sorry enthusiasts couldn't spell today

What kind of juicer do you have? My husband broke mine today so now I need to find another one. I had a Jack LeLanne. He was putting a carrot through it and the plastic that houses the motor cracked. After reading the reviews apparentlky this happens quite a lot. I'm thinking about getting a Le Equip. It has a 10 year warranty.

Whatever you get look for one that has at least 700 for the motor strength. I got mine on ebay and love it. I take whatever fruit I have and add carrots to it. Grapes, apples, pineapple give a lot of juice. A little bit of fresh ginger gives a good flavor to it as well. Green vegatables like spinach, kale can be added if you don't like to eat them for the nutrients. Kiwi/apple gives them a good taste.

Is there a specific make I should look for. I've been comparing and LeQuip seems to have a good rating. It has a 10 year warranty. I have a Jack LeLanne now but the reviews aren't good on them.

Fifty years ago I would add juices or lemon sodas to the children's Kool-Aid drinks. As long as it was sweet they liked it....Goodness, the cookies and sweet drinks we fed our children without guilt, today's moms would cringe or have nightmares. I like my fresh fruit whole and therefore don't often make juice out of it. I do prefer fruit over chocolate any day....

Vitamix is a wonderful machine, expensive but can do hot soups to ice cream.....

A little bit of clean cinnamon gives a excellent taste to it as well, Natural vegatables like green spinach, him can be included if you don't like to eat them for the nutritional value....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast