[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Homemade Yogurt (from my DD in China)
- Mix 2 c. lukewarm water with 2 c. milk powder (whole makes it too thin).
- Add 3 tbsp. yogurt starter (use either from what you have on-hand now or buy the thickest you can find.
- Add 2 c. extremely hot water (I boil mine).
- Mix well & store overnight in airtight container, cover with towel in a controlled environment (like inside oven, microwave or toaster oven).
- In the morning, you should have thick unsweetened yogurt that needs refrigeration before eating.
- You can add sweetener (like honey, vanilla, sugar) at any time. We like to add honey for each individual serving.
- You can double or triple receipe.
She has 5 kiddos, so she makes from scratch & in bulk....[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]